1234

1234

Friday, December 27, 2013

obsessed with these pants...


To say I LOVE fashion is an understatement. I wish I could explain how much I love it, and I wish my wallet was big enough to show how much I love it. (and I am not saying I spend a lot on clothes, I am a bargain shopper, for sure) Most of my posts will be about fashion but I have to wait till my lil sister takes some nice pictures. For now here are some items that I am obsessed with and where to get them.

I like to have one or two main stand-out items. So pick that one first then everything else should just compliment it. This is my stand out piece:


Leopard Metallic Skinny Jeans $16.99  FOREVER 21

Match it with a red Sheer Boxy Crop Top $9.80  FOREVER 21

A nude Lace Layering Bandeau underneath so pretty but not real noticeable $9.80 FOREVER 21

For the shoes dress it up with these Lace Up Peep Toe Wedge $38.50 Charlotte Russe

Or dress down with these Total Stud Booties $19.90 Forever 21


For the jewelry, keep it pretty simple with some gold, like these earrings from icing  $1.99


and these amazing bangles from icing $12.50.

top it off with a top knot like this and you are all set. 



I want this whole oufit now! I am so obsessed with making new outfits! This was just a simple every day or going out outfit. I was just looking online for clothes, seen these pants and just had to make an amazing outfit out of it! I hope you like it! I hope someone reads this!;) Hey! ha! Okay been way too long of a day! Goodnight..

K:III











No comments:

Post a Comment