1234

1234

Saturday, December 14, 2013

embarrassing myself..



                  K:III here and I had an interesting moment last week, pretty embarrassing actually! I was talking about it today and K:I said that I should probably post it, so here goes. Well, last week while Kristi and I were driving she had turned on the seat warmers in her car, I told her, I love seat warmers but I hate that they make me feel like I soiled myself. Kristi gave me the strangest look and exclaimed, "GROSS! Why would it make you feel like that?" I told her that my butt gets warm and it feels like I peed, she then began to tell me, "Soiled yourself means that you pooped!" Instantly I had flashbacks to every single time I have said that and told people that I had soiled myself. I had some good laughs followed by some "Oh no"'s and then more laughs.
I am not stupid, I swear I'm not! Haha! That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever said! (I mean my sisters would say my inventions are the dumbest things I've said, but you just wait, that food tape is going to change the world!)

Hoii....
Loves,
K:III

No comments:

Post a Comment